The Information Industry Association's World Financial Information Conference -- attracting more than 800 delegates and exhibitors -- was a resounding success in terms of participation and raising the profile of the IIA's Financial Information Services Division (FISD). However, organizers may have to eliminate the airiness and slipperiness of many of the presenters if they hope to repeat the performance next year.
The conference ran concurrently with the IIA's annual congress in Washington, D
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp