NEW YORK--At a Mid-Year Media Review two weeks ago, executives from Dow Jones briefed analysts on recent results and prospects for the rest of 1998. Peter Kann, chairman and chief executive officer, and Jerry Bailey, chief financial officer, gave their view on life after Telerate.
According to those present at the meeting, Kann said that post-Telerate, Dow Jones plans to return to its core competency of publishing. Kann also said that as well as expanding its core businesses and leveraging Do
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit