Last week’s SIATechnology Management Conference and Exhibit was abuzz with the news that Lou Eccleston had moved to Thomson Financial (see story, this issue). But that wasn’t the only news at the show.
• Asset Control and FTInteractive Data (FTID) announced that FTID’s global pricing, reference and corporate action data feeds have been mapped to the Asset Control data integration platform. In the third quarter, the two will provide fully aggregated and cleansed data from multiple data feeds o
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse