NEW YORK--The Dow Jones Markets prospectus reveals some surprises in terms of the highest revenue-generating customer firms. At the same time, it underscores the importance of the Asia/Pacific region to the company's fortunes, with three of the top 10 customers resident there.
According to sources who have seen the prospectus, it outlines Dow Jones Markets' global account management program, which covers some 38 accounts (See Chart 4), with 13 in the Americas, 13 in Europe, Middle East & Afri
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership