LONDON--Fund managers are not only using more screen-based research, but are becoming more demanding of the brokers that provide it, according to the findings of the Extel Survey of Investment Analysts, which celebrated an awards ceremony in London last week.
Merrill Lynch swept the board in terms of quality of research, among other categories, in the results of the survey, which is in its 25th year.
The survey, conducted by FT-Extel, part of Pearson PLC's FT Information group, aims to provide
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit