NEW YORK--Nasdaq supports the Advisory Committee on Market Information as it takes on the tough questions concerning the availability of market information.
"We definitely support what the Seligman committee is doing, and we feel he has assembled the right people and is looking at the right issues. The issues are extremely complex, and we feel that [Joel] Seligman [chairman of the committee] is doing a good job of trying to arbitrate the discussion," says Adena Friedman, senior vice president
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit