NEW YORK--This year's Securities Industry Association (SIA) Technology Management Conference and Exhibit is bigger than ever, meaning that there are more vendors that you probably aren't all that interested in. But there's no need to wander aimlessly through the exhibit hall to find the market data related vendors you need to see at this SIA Show. We've done all the legwork and compiled a table (below) listing the vendors that are most active in the market data world.
The show's theme is "Bey
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act