NEW YORK--Reuters last week held a ceremonious 'ground breaking' event to mark the beginning of construction of the new Reuters building, at 3 Times Square in New York. The new building, which is scheduled for completion in early 2001, will become Reuters' new US headquarters. As such, the 30-story building, which will cost an estimated $360 million, will house 1,800 employees from seven Manhattan locations.
Reuters and its Instinet subsidiary will use 19 floors and 570,000 square feet out of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming