NEW YORK--Emerging players in the IP distribution business were out in force at the SIA show, with representatives from network providers such as IPC Information Systems' Ixnet and Bell Atlantic, and data aggregators like MoneyLine Network, using the event to establish new connections.
These companies are looking to change the existing model for market data distribution. Their aim is to integrate multiple sources of market data away from the client site and cut the link between content origin
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech