Reference data and billing and reporting are two of the issues under the microscope at the Financial Information Services Division’s (FISD) general meeting and working group meetings on Monday and Tuesday (Dec. 16 and 17) this week.
Three working group meetings on Tuesday will discuss issues relating to the Market Data Definition Language (MDDL), billing and reporting and security identification/symbology, respectively. This follows the general membership meeting on Monday, where Mike Atkin,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling