TOKYO--At Telekurs' recent tenth anniversary celebrations in Japan, calls were made for the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) to continue its deregulation and decrease its data fees, amid upbeat statements on the future of Telekurs in Japan.
The October 20 party featured speeches from Dr. George Kramer, chief executive officer of Telekurs Holding, André Zimmermann, Telekurs Japan's managing director, Dr. J. Manz, the Swiss ambassador to Japan and Dr. Juro Wada, who, according to Zimmermann, was the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit