Last week's annual Securities Industry Association Information Management Conference & Exhibition in New York -- a.k.a. the SIA show -- may have broken records for attendance, but it didn't do much else.
Sure, the vendors all looked better than ever, and -- more important -- there were plenty of serious shoppers milling the floor this year. But few of the products available for scrutiny could in fact be described as truly new. Indeed, even those visitors who came looking for a Microsoft Corp
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II