GENEVA--Reuters Infoworld 2000 last week showcased Reuters’ products in the light of its new Internet-centered business model. Infoworld will host around 4,000 Reuters customers in two weeks.
Reuters also invited around 100 trade and mainstream journalists from around Europe to attend the show, where the vendor fronted senior company executives for strategy presentations and question-and-answer sessions.
The self-described extravaganza, held every two years in Geneva, takes two years to plan
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit