New York--Eighty people attended the Wall Street Technology Association’s market data conference, held last week in New York. Sessions touched on regulatory issues, billing and reporting automation and market data standards.
The conference opened with a "Regulatory View of Market Data--Results of the SEC inquiry" by Bob Colby, the SEC’s deputy director, Division of Market Regulation. Colby made it clear that any information and opinions he shared were his own and not those of the SEC.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank