CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT.
It's Not the Speed; It's What You Do With It That Counts
For more than a decade, the capital markets have been obsessed with latency─the time taken to move data from point A to point B. Initially, traders realized that if they could get access to data faster than their rivals, they could respond faster, and execute trades while others were still waiting to see a price.
This realization sparked the development of algorithmic trading engines that could evalu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit