Inside Market Data gathered leading industry experts to discuss the latest data trends in the fixed income market in a webcast on 20 March
With yields remaining low, bonds are no longer the "safe haven" they once were. The fixed income markets remain in a precarious position, having previously shown signs of recovery and increased volumes. But scandals around European sovereign debt and rating agency downgrades have put the brakes on any further return to business as normal. How are these issues affecting demand for - and the value of - fixed-income data, and how will the use of this data change to drive the industry forward once again?
- Assessing the current state of the fixed income markets and trends in bond trading, issuance and data demand in the current environment.
- What asset types are seeing more or less interest, and why-and how is data consumption, delivery, and the value of data changing as a result?
- Identifying future trends in data demand: What content and services will give bond traders an edge in the coming months and years?
Christopher Gersch, Director of Portfolio Management, ALTIMUS CAPITAL LLC
Ed Ventura, President, VENTURA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES
Greg Carlin, Vice President, Securities Evaluations, S&P CAPITAL IQ
Alexander Y. Sedgwick, Head of Research, MARKETAXESS
Moderator: Max Bowie, Editor, INSIDE MARKET DATA
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit