Inside Market Data gathered leading industry experts for a webcast on March 21, 2013 to discuss how firms are looking to modernize their data infrastructures to drive business growth in a timely and cost-effective way.
As firms struggle with business challenges such as the need to perform deeper analytics within tighter time constraints, deliver more returns in the face of rising costs, tightening budgets and new regulations, firms are looking to modernize their data infrastructures as a means to tackle these complex needs and drive business growth in a timely and cost-effective way.
* What are the key current challenges surrounding existing data and analytics infrastructures, and how can firms respond to these?
* How can firms get more value from their existing and future data architecture, while managing technology risk?
* Building next-generation infrastructures to adapt to and integrate new consumption models for real-time and on-demand analytics
- Tara Castleberry, Chief Architect, AIG Property Casualty Americas
- Nick Green, Head of Fixed Income Global Markets e-Business, CREDIT AGRICOLE
- Stuart Grant, Solution Expert, SAP
- Moderator: Max Bowie, Editor, INSIDE MARKET DATA
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers