Despite claims the upcoming legal entity identifier (LEI) may be able to involve issuers within corporate actions standardization debates, experts agree the LEI is expected to have very little impact, if any at all, on the corporate actions space.
While the LEI will ensure the corporate action is linked to the right entity,
challenges such as the increasing complexity of events and timeliness will remain untouched.
London-based Hugh Stewart, sales director at DClear Services, SmartStream Technol
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit