With its acquisition of regulatory reporting specialist Abide Financial, markets operator and post-trade services provider ICAP plans to offer a sophisticated end-to-end product for regulatory reporting.
ICAP first invested in Abide last summer, and the acquistion was announced this week. Abide is now a subsidiary of ICAP's post-trade risk information (PTRI) division. Neither party has disclosed the terms of the acquisition.
"The purpose of the acquisition from the ICAP post-trade perspective is
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act