NEW YORK and BRUSSELS-Data provider FactSet is looking to promote its own entity identification scheme, and Brussels-based interbank payments utility Swift is reviewing the business case for business entity identification, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The news follows Inside Reference Data's January report that Standard & Poor's (S&P) plans to launch a business entity identifier based on the Cusip framework.
But only a few months ago it seemd as if such an identification scheme would be seve
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse