Credit Suisse Promotes Largier
Peter Largier has been named manager of reference data analysis and projects for all of Credit Suisse within the market information business management department.
Largier, who takes on the role vacated by Mark Barres, started working with his predecessor at Credit Suisse in Tokyo in 1999, technically reporting to Barres prior to the move. Largier has been at the Swiss institution for 15 years and also had a 10-year tenure at UBS.
Barres has now transferred outsid
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit