After being chief executive of Reuters Americas for several years, Phil Lynch moved to Fidelity Ventures, where he spent 14 months studying the financial technology sector. With not even a secretary reporting to him, he could focus on completing an exhaustive study, leading to an investment in Asset Control, the acquisition of TAP Solutions and putting him back behind the steering wheel of a growing business.
As New York-based chief executive of Asset Control, Lynch has already visited his ne
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won