LONDON-Vendors of market data technologies are making headway in the race for new MiFID-related business. UK-based Arcontech has signed three new clients on the back of the regulations, says managing director Andrew Miller. The clients include a major data vendor, an investment bank and an online broker.
Arcontech's CityVision suite of products includes data aggregation and contribution software, as well as a toolkit that allows users to build custom systems.
Miller notes that its data vendor
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers