PARIS-NYSE Euronext has unveiled a portfolio valuations service, dubbed Prime Source, following its acquisition of UK-based software vendor Lombard Risk Management's Independent Valuation and Risk Services (IVRS) business for £700,000.
NYSE Euronext will combine IVRS' 15 employees in London with the exchange's own valuations staff to produce a team of 22 dedicated to supporting the valuations service, though officials say NYSE Euronext will invest further in developing the business and recruiting
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit