ZURICH—The debate over identifying a registration authority for the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard for short names for financial instruments has escalated, as some European national numbering agencies have already started to implement it, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The ISO 18774 standard, created by ISO Working Group 6 (WG6), is aimed at standardizing short names for financial instruments. The group has created the 18774 standard, which has been ready and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit