Corporate Actions couldbe described as the troublesome bachelor uncle of the reference data world. You can never un-invite him, you just wish there was an easier way of dealing with him when family gatherings are disrupted.
Corporate actions can affect a trade in any number of mandatory, optional or voluntary ways, such as dividend distributions, stock splits, mergers, or tender offers.
What makes corporate actions all the more complex is that they are often handled manually, resulting in dupl
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling