SYDNEY-Reference data strategies were frequently on the agenda at Sibos, the annual Swift-sponsored conference and event dedicated to middle- and back-office financial technologies.
Despite its traditional focus on the payments industry, this year's show saw a large number of delegates from the securities world. According to Geoff Harries, director, securities product management, at Checkfree, reference data issues concerning the securities world has been "a lot more important" to delegates v
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse