OSLO—The asset management arm of Norwegian bank DnB NOR is set to automate corporate actions processing with new systems from London-based software vendor SmartStream and SimCorp, a Copenhagen-based investment management software provider, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
SmartStream's TLM Corporate Actions, a modular package that can cover the complete event lifecycle, and an upgrade to SimCorp Dimension (SCD) version 4.3 will replace a range of manual processes and some technology-supporte
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank