The industry-wide discussions kicked off three years ago. Since then, it has been difficult to go to a conference without hearing about it. The use of data tagging standard XBRL for corporate actions has been promoted as the solution to all risk, quality and cost problems in the corporate actions world. But is it? That is the question a group of market participants has answered in a business case due to be released this month.
Last year, DTCC, Swift and XBRL US teamed up to create a stakeholder
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II