While Sibos 2008 was happening during one of the most memorable weeks of the financial crisis, and last year’s conference was about the recovery, this year seems to be all about looking ahead and moving on. And this is also true for the Standards Forum, the standards section at Sibos, which is this year held in Amsterdam.
In past years, some of the key themes in the Standards Forum have revolved around explaining the benefits of standardization to the wider industry, but while this year’s educat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse