There has been significant industry collaboration to improve standardization in the corporate actions industry, but tax information has not been at the top of the list of data elements to work through.
Tax information in corporate actions is a complex area that needs extra attention, and recently new US tax regulation has been having a direct impact on the corporate actions market.
Until now, tax has been seen as a separate issue from corporate actions. The two topics are related, as corporate a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit