The word most commonly used to describe the financial industry and economic landscape in the Asia-Pacific region is 'fragmented.' The region includes some of the most sophisticated financial centers in the world, such as Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore, where firms and vendors deploy cutting-edge data management technology. But it also encompasses a patchwork of emerging nations whose growing importance for investors is not yet matched by advanced technological capabilities.
Add to this an equal
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy