The word most commonly used to describe the financial industry and economic landscape in the Asia-Pacific region is 'fragmented.' The region includes some of the most sophisticated financial centers in the world, such as Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore, where firms and vendors deploy cutting-edge data management technology. But it also encompasses a patchwork of emerging nations whose growing importance for investors is not yet matched by advanced technological capabilities.
Add to this an equal
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology