The word most commonly used to describe the financial industry and economic landscape in the Asia-Pacific region is 'fragmented.' The region includes some of the most sophisticated financial centers in the world, such as Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore, where firms and vendors deploy cutting-edge data management technology. But it also encompasses a patchwork of emerging nations whose growing importance for investors is not yet matched by advanced technological capabilities.
Add to this an equal
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning