The word most commonly used to describe the financial industry and economic landscape in the Asia-Pacific region is 'fragmented.' The region includes some of the most sophisticated financial centers in the world, such as Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore, where firms and vendors deploy cutting-edge data management technology. But it also encompasses a patchwork of emerging nations whose growing importance for investors is not yet matched by advanced technological capabilities.
Add to this an equal
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper