Automation is still one of the main concerns for corporate actions processing, according to financial industry operations professionals who spoke in a webcast on July 17, sponsored by SunGard XSP and Inside Reference Data. An audience survey conducted during the event seconded their concerns about automation.
Simple one-to-one type corporate actions, with a single clearly designated cash option and a single designated stock option, are straightforward, but any additional details require more “ha
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act