Improving data quality and standardizing data fields are the most pressing and important tasks for corporate actions, according to industry professionals. Upgrades to messaging standards and improvement of timeliness of corporate actions data distribution are also of concern, or ought to be, in their view.
“The challenges we all face as organizations that have an enormous amount of data, with the regulatory requirements to make sure that data is of high quality, and the potential for error, are
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit