Accurate corporate actions data is essential for ensuring the quality of market-driven data types, such as legal entity, instrument and pricing data. However, firms still face challenges to source and process the data they need. On July 8, Inside Reference Data hosted a webcast about the role corporate actions calendars, standards, utilities and other approaches can play in helping firms overcome the obstacles in front of them.
Lyndsey Fyfe, BNP Paribas' head of asset services, corporate actions
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech