Digitization of corporate actions issuance could be a foundation for automation efforts concerning this class of data, according to an asset servicing executive for a major global firm who spoke in a February 5 webcast hosted by Inside Reference Data and sponsored by SmartStream.
"If we can get harmonized digitization at the source from the issuer, that's better for the whole industry," said John Kirkpatrick, managing director and head of EMEA asset servicing at Citi in London, who is also chair
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse