In the data community, some people seem to know everything. They have the experience and knowledge to make them true data all-rounders. The only problem is that they become central points of reference, and are expected to travel to every corner of the world. RBC Capital Markets' John Mulholland is one of them.
But the great thing about Mulholland, director, global head, reference data, capital markets and securities operations at RBC Capital Markets, is that he is also the first to admit that alt
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp