Allan Grody claims to have "stuck his nose under the tent of 1,000 financial institutions" during the 40 years he has spent working with technology and data at a variety of Wall Street firms. Grody's career has also included creating the financial technology consulting practice at Coopers & Lybrand (since sold to IBM) and teaching a course on financial industry and enterprise-focused risk management systems at NYU's Stern School of Business.
However, he says, one issue has plagued almost ever
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent