After 20-odd years at JP Morgan, David Goldberg left his post leading a global cross-business data transformation initiative at the bank last year. Layers upon layers of mergers and acquisitions, from Chase Manhattan to Bank One among others, had changed the bank into a different organization than the one he had joined.
After JP Morgan, it would be understandable if Goldberg abandoned working with the tangled mess of inherited legacy systems and business-specific proprietary data silos all to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit