Sanctions notwithstanding, Russia is trying to position Moscow as a major financial center. And the country's biggest settlements depositary is poised to modernize obsolete corporate actions infrastructure, reduce risk and make Russia more attractive to both foreign and domestic investors.
Deputy chairwoman of the National Settlement Depository (NSD) Maria Krasnova says the settlement of securities in Russia has been automated and efficient for years. Corporate actions processing, however, is
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain