Making sense of the chaos of reality. This is how one could describe Marc Leipoldt's approach to governance, risk and compliance (GRC) at Saudi Hollandi Bank.
However, Leipoldt, who is head of non-financial risk at the Riyadh-based bank, where he was brought in to institute a GRC project, puts it rather less philosophically: "GRC is an exercise in managing qualitative and unruly data," he says.
Leipoldt's project aims to bring together disparate control functions in his institution that use much
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming