CHICAGO - The February 12 deadline for the introduction of the new options symbology in the US, the options symbology initiative (OSI), is fast approaching, but market participants say the conversion appears to be going better than initially expected.
New York-based Alan Paris, executive director in the financial services office of Ernst & Young, says clients are all prepared and the tests have gone well. "It turned out it really wasn't an end-of-the-world scenario," he says.
In fact, there have
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent