london-Microsoft has unveiled a number of partnerships with technology and reference data providers enabling the software giant to assist client firms with their MiFID-related needs.
Solutions from the eight vendors named can be implemented according to a financial institution's individual compliance needs, either as a complete package, or individual components covering reference data and trade history, planning and testing; client classification; best execution; reporting; market connectivit
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit