LONDON - Turbulent market conditions and increased regulatory pressure has resulted in a growing number of firms prioritizing counterparty initiatives, and many consumers expect to have improved systems and processes next year.
Thirty-one percent of data consumers say firms have devoted extra resources to counterparty data management post-Lehman, according to a poll held during a panel at Inside Reference Data's European Financial Information Summit in London in September.
The current initiatives
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit