NEW YORK-Implementing an enterprise data management (EDM) strategy is not just good business practice, but can actually help drive revenue from new sales made possible only via effective data management. However, most firms have still not executed an EDM project, according to research from consultancy BearingPoint.
Despite both the potential gains coupled with the regulatory drivers for EDM, "through our work on the EDM Council and through our client engagements, no client that I know of has
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act