Kennedy Joins Interactive Data
London-based Paul Kennedy, former vice-president, product management, at enterprise data management software vendor GoldenSource, has joined Interactive Data, Inside Reference Data has learned. Kennedy, who left GoldenSource in April, has been made reference data business manager at Interactive Data, a position previously held by Nat Sey, who was appointed general manager of the Interactive Data managed solutions business in the UK earlier this autumn.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership