LONDON - With increased volumes of corporate actions and a push to expand to new markets, users consider automation of corporate actions processing the best solution for retaining currently overworked staff, according to speakers at the FTF News Corporate Actions Processing Conference in London in April.
Panelists said firms are piling more work onto the corporate action teams due to expansion into new markets. The lack of straight-through processing means staff struggle to deal with these incre
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won