Interactive Data Expands Valuation Service
Interactive Data Corporation's pricing and reference data business has expanded the coverage of its interest rate swap valuation service to meet the growing demand for more complex structures of interest rate swaps.
The service now includes independent valuations of fixed-for-floating interest rate swaps in Australian dollars and yen in addition to its existing coverage of swaps in British pounds, euros, Swiss francs and US dollars. Interactive Data estim
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II