London - UK bank Barclays has rolled out a DataFlux data governance platform, enabling the bank to achieve better data quality and a more confident approach to regulation and compliance, according to a speaker at the Data Management and Information Quality Conference Europe 2008, held in London in November.
Regulation and compliance were the main drivers behind the push for better data quality at Barclays, and the bank focused on the data considered critical for regulatory reporting. London-based
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II