New York - With the turbulent market conditions and growing complexities in pricing illiquid assets, there is less value in taking evaluated prices from many sources and using the average price, according to speakers at the North American Financial Information Summit in New York in May.
Alex Golbin, CFA, managing director, BlackRock Solutions, said: "Right now, the key is not to get the average but find that one person who can give me the right value."
There is a growing dependency on vendors beca
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit